There’s more to the 2012 Nissan 370Z Coupe Touring than simply looking good. As a sports car, it’s beautiful, fast, and high performance. But its price tag is quite modest at $36,980 MSRP.
If you’re looking for a sports coupe with awesome features, then you need look no further than the 2012 370Z Touring by Nissan. Standard features include:
- Locking fuel filler door
- Vehicle anti-theft via alarm and engine immobilizer
- Brake Assist and traction control
- 3.7-liter V6 engine
- Wireless communication for Bluetooth-enabled devices
- A world class audio system with 8 Bose speakers, 6 CD disc-changer, and MP3/WMA player
- Automatic climate control
- Steering wheel mounted controls for audio, cruise control, and wireless devices
- Voice activated Bluetooth controls
- State-of-the-art airbag system
- Keyless entry with Nissan Intelligent Key card key
- Universal garage door opener
- Remote fuel door release
- Tilt steering column with adjustable gauge cluster
- And a ton more
With 24 valves and DOHC, the Nissan 370Z puts out 332 horsepower at 7,000 rpm. The torque output is 270 pound feet at 5,200 rpm.
Options for the 2012 Nissan 370Z Coupe Touring include wheel locks, hard drive-based navigation system, LED daytime running lights, rearview mirror back up camera, a Sport Package, an Aerodynamic Package, cargo organizer, and a 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive upgrade.
You can order your Nissan in a variety of colors and expect a fuel economy of 18 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway.